Tuesday

04.27.10: Jason & Amber

My friend Kenley and I sort of "tag teamed" our friends Jason and Amber for their engagement photos. It was a wonderful experience albeit stressful for me because I am sooo not good at staging people. This is of course where Kenley excels. YEAH for smart people!! She has lots of great ideas and I will post the link to her photos when they become available...hint, hint Kenley!!! 


Just wanted to share a couple of my favorites. Oh, and if you were wondering what happened to the Feb/March/Apr updates...they're coming soon, I think!









We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.


And from my personal collection from that day - one of my all time new favorite photos...




No comments:

Post a Comment