Thursday

10.1.09: Thump-A-Lump-Ka-Gus

This is Thump...well more like the back side of him.

He is a wonderful 30 lb Beagle something or other that kind of 
stole my heart and became Dudley's unwilling brother. 

He LOVES to sleep...I mean he LOVES, LOVES, L-O-V-E-S to sleep.


If you're looking for the most comfortable spot
in the house, go look for him...

I love when he lays like this with his feet pointing out the back...


Love those Fritto smelling feet too...


When he is awake, he likes to taunt his brother 
by playing the "I'm not touching you" game...

Or find out what YOU'RE doing...


Or shake phlegm everywhere...


And he LOVES to run...away. Far, far away.


He likes to drive too, but the law evidently frowns upon that.

And he's most definitely part camel. 

And a lover of stuffed toys...

He's not a big fan of the Mickey ears, but he does love me
enough to tolerate things like this from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment