Sunday

01.24.10: All the Earth

I guess whenever I make "plans" I think - in fact I know - that God says....yeah....no so much Caryn.



Sunday's are in fact my one day to sleep "late" and I was looking forward to it. Last night I went to bed around 11:00...and woke up around 5:00. This has happened enough times for me to realize that I just needed to get up and start moving. 


It started much the same as any week day would start but this time I thought - since I'm up before the sun, let me go over to River Road and get some sunrise photos. It's one of my favorite places to drive past and I never...never....am disappointed by what I see. I think I've said this before, but I think God paints the sky for ME each morning. That is just my quirky little belief. I also think that thousands of people never even see it. Then I think - how? How can you not see this???? Well, I guess I see it cause I am looking for it. I look forward to it. 



Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that lives sing praises to the Lord." I read that last night and I prayed that my love of capturing moments "on film" would reflect just that. The Earth shouting out His glory and His abilities. 



The song "All The Earth" by Parachute Band puts a melody and verses to those very thoughts.


Glory 
Glory in Your sanctuary
Splendor and majesty, Lord
Before You
All life adores You


All the Earth 
Will declare
That Your love is everywhere
The fields will exalt 
Seas resound


Hear the trees 
Joyful cry
Praising You and so will I
A new song I'll sing
Lord I will

Glorify and bless Your holy name


I hope you enjoy what He allowed me to capture this morning!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment