Monday

12.14.09: The Crick

So Sunday was an adventure. I woke up with a "crick" in my neck and by the time I left church I was in extreme pain and steaming tears. The poor Walgreen's people didn't know what to do with me, nor did my dogs when I finally made it home.

It's day two and it's resembling a lot of day one. I have a better range of motion in my neck thanks to the obscene amount of Tylenol I took and the ice packs I've been putting on it, but I still manage to find that one ittty bitty spot that literally brings tears flying out of my eyes. You know that spot...in the split second it happens you can't remember how you caused it but you need it to go away but you're deathly afraid to move. In fact, I think I'm done with sitting in a chair for today.

Here's to hoping YOUR day is pain free!!

10:30: Evidently "fixing breakfast" wasn't as great of an idea as I had thought it would be...back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment