Wednesday

02.02.11: Be Encouraged, Part Four

BE ENCOURAGED & KNOW THERE IS A PLAN

Jeremiah 29:11 says “For I know the plans I have for you” says the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, pLans to give you hope and a future”. YOU ARE WORTHY!! 

I would not be serving you with love & honesty if I didn’t tell you that the Enemy is going to attack you as soon as you go seeking Him, but have no fear!! When the Enemy knows you’re working on your relationship with your Father he’s going to pull out all the stops. 
It’s almost like he says - I will use every resource to destroy you. I will cause strife, disbelief, deception, anger, and hatred. If you have a weakness or a doubt I will put my foot in the door of your heart and go to work. I will do my best to make you feel helpless and alone
Sometimes the Enemy gets my full cooperation and puts in very little effort to accomplish that! Isn’t that always his standard procedure though...he’s saying “I simply don’t have to do a lot because they are will so willingly believe / expect the worst. I just have to discourage them a LITTLE and watch them self destruct”.
Only God knows how to speak to your heart because He created you. Think about that!!!! If He c-r-e-a-t-e-d you from the inside out. Who else could POSSIBLY be equipped to speak into your life about the path laid before you??? Only YOU can walk that path...YOU!!! Who else could POSSIBLY love you EXACTLY the way you need to be loved so that it FILLS YOU UP??? 
You need to get ready to have your socks blown off when you start seeking Him. I’m going to say it one more time. Get in that Word and go expecting to hear from Him. And when he does...and when he DOES...and WHEN HE DOES - lock THOSE words away in your heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment