Monday

07.26.10: 33 Random Questions I Just HAD To Answer

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? 
Cinatwist from Taco Bell 
2. Where was your profile picture taken? 
Post race area after the Princess Half Marathon in Disney
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? 
No, and I have no desire.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. 
My cousin Cheri
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 
This is bad, but I haven’t been to bed since 12 noon yesterday.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? 
No but I’m game! 
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? 
What a crappy question...my best friends all live out of state!
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? 
Nooooo. They’re an “ex” for a reason. You only get one chance to screw me over.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? 
One of two carbonated beverages I’m very fond of. 
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? 
I had a meltdown last month and experienced a close second one a few days ago. Out of frustration, not sadness. 
12. Who took your profile picture? 
Lisa P.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? 
Cheri at the beach late yesterday afternoon.
14. Was yesterday better than today? 
Ok, what? I guess the question is assuming you’re answering these at the end of your day. In that case, not sure yet but unless my laundry and dishes magically get done then most definitely not!
15. Can you live a day without TV? 
Cable TV yes, but there’s always music or a movie on in the background. 
16. Are you upset about anything? 
If you consider not having a direction for your life “upsetting”, then yes. 
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? 
Ab-so-freakin-lootley!!
Night out or night in? 
Depends on the who, what, when, & why of it. 
20. What items could you not go without during the day? 
Sadly my car.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? 
Can’t even remember!
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? 
Oh yeah, sorry...won’t be sharing that info. 
23. How do you feel about your life right now? 
Direction-less.
24. Do you hate any one? 
Life is too short. There are a few people who can, from time to time, grate on my last nerve - but hate, no. 
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? 
People share sites with me quite a bit, so the majority would probably be that. 
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? 
Ab-so-freakin-lootley!
Has anyone ever called you perfect before? 
A perfect “so & so” something, yes. Perfect, could never justify it. Close but no cigar :) 
28. What song is stuck in your head? 
Luckily it’s empty quite a bit of the day :) 
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? 
An unrequited love who can’t hold their feelings in anymore...and they better bring Krispy Kreme & Starbucks with them otherwise I’d say save it till daylight!
30. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50? 
Um, no because that is a physical impossibility. 
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? 
You mean today since it’s 6:45 a.m.? Library, grocery store, cleaning, laundry, walk the boys...and hopefully get some sleep tonight! 
32. Do you think too much or too little? 
Depends what’s on my plate. Probably too little because God is WAY better at my life than I am! 
33. Do you smile a lot? 
Yes, I have two dogs who keep me entertained and friends who keep me laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment